Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work as a headhunter? Now is your chance to find out!
Anderson|Biro Executive Search is growing and we would like to talk with you.
Anderson|Biro Internal Associate Recruiter
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales and/or customer service role.
- Highly motivated teammate with the ability and desire to take initiative.
- Work independently while contributing to a team atmosphere.
- Possess excellent project management, writing, and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and general PC aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a four-year college or university.
- Work with Partners, Directors, and Executive Recruiters on assigned projects.
- Focus on building a high level of internal customer satisfaction.
- Collect and review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
Anderson|Biro is an executive search firm specializing in the financial services industry. Focus sectors include real estate financial services, finance and accounting, and private equity/venture capital. Anderson|Biro works with national, regional, and local businesses that value and create growth opportunities for key players in financial transactions. Our office is conveniently located in beautiful Willoughby, OH.
Please consider applying here today and we will tell you all about it.